Saturday 22 May 2010

Beginning of a great adventure......


DAY 1, POST 1

OK. The idea is to do the usual expression of likes and dislikes and attempts at educating a world that isn't as cool or as clever as me.

Everyone's welcome so long as they play nice. And it wouldn't hurt to chip in with your twopennarths/cents to further enlighten me and whoever else drops by.

Standby to receive infrequent communiques aimed right at your gonads. For now, in the words of the godlike David Coverdale, here's a song for ya. A rollocking good time with the Flamin Groovies.....

4 comments:

  1. K,should be interesting to hear your drunken rants on reg. basis :D

    Idea for a forthcoming "debate".
    "Dental Floss", Pros / Cons, YOU decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Stahlwandpools

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. sandfilteranlage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Aufstellpool

    ReplyDelete